Discover elegance & function: men’s watches up to 200 euros – what really matters
Welcome to the world of stylish men’s watches that offer minimalist elegance and functionality for up to 200 euros. Here you can find out what you should look out for when buying a watch in order to make a durable and fashionable choice. Below you can find out what components you should look out for.
The heart: the movement
Avoid no-name movements and opt for quality manufacturers such as Ronda, Miyota and Seiko. Their Swiss movements not only offer a longer service life, but also a high level of precision that only requires adjustment every few months.
Watches from MNMA have a long-lasting Swiss or Japanese movement.
Crystal-clear vision: the watch glass
Sapphire crystal is the top choice: it offers optimum scratch resistance and shatter resistance. In second place is hardened mineral glass with a sapphire coating, followed by Hardlex glass. Acrylic and Plexiglas bring up the rear, as they are inferior to the higher quality glasses in terms of scratch resistance and feel.
All our watches have high-quality sapphire crystal.
Strap quality: leather and metal
With leather watch straps, we pay particular attention to double stitching in exposed areas for durability. For metal bracelets, a high-quality coating is crucial to avoid unsightly signs of wear. We do not award points, as the quality of the tape can often vary.
MNMA straps have high-quality, double-stitched leather or Milanaise mesh bracelets.
Water resistance (ATM) – A measure of robustness
The ATM specification provides information about the water resistance. At least 3 ATM is recommended to protect against splashes. 5 ATM enables showering, while 10 ATM is suitable for swimming or snorkeling. 20 ATM is even suitable for demanding dives.
Depending on the model, MNMA watches have 5 or even 10 ATM water resistance at a price of less than 200 euros.
Maximum watch height – a question of comfort
A flatter watch not only offers comfort on the wrist, but also fits better under the cuff of a shirt. It’s all about personal taste and wearing comfort.
MNMA quartz watches are extremely flat and start at a height of 7.6 mm.
The guarantee of a watch
Wristwatches should be guaranteed for at least 12 months.
At MNMA, all models come with a 24-month warranty. (exclusive watches with engraving)
Guide & Knowledge Articles
- The perfect interchangeable strap for your watch
- Watch trends 2024
- Sapphire glass vs mineral glass
- Christmas gifts for dad
- Have watch engraved
- All Black Watches for Men
- The best watches with sapphire crystal
- 5 ATM water resistance
Other watch brands
Watches articles for men
- The most beautiful watches for men
- Bauhaus watches with automatic movement
- Bauhaus style watches with quartz movement
- Best watches for men up to 50 euros
- Best watches for men up to 100 euros
- Best Watches for Men up to 150 Euros
- The best men’s watch for less than 200 euros
- The best men’s watch up to 250 euros
- The best watches up to 300 euros
- The best watches up to 500 euros
- Silver watches for men
- Black watches for men
- The best black men watches
- The best elegant business watches for men
- Stylish men watches
- High quality quartz watches
- The most beautiful pilot watches
- The best real wooden watches