General terms and conditions
§1 Contractual partner
On the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC), a contract is concluded between the customer and
MNMA UG (limited liability)
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a UStG: DE321155397
hereinafter referred to as the supplier, the contract is concluded.
- During the business contact between the Purchaser and MNMA UG, the following General Terms and Conditions shall apply exclusively.
- The following Terms and Conditions and all other legal relationships between the Purchaser and MNMA UG shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. During the business contact between the Purchaser and MNMA UG, the following General Terms and Conditions shall apply exclusively.
§3 Conclusion of contract
- Only when you click the “Buy now” button during the checkout process, a binding order is placed for all products in the shopping cart. The commitment period is 2 weeks from the order. The possible right of withdrawal (see §3) remains unaffected.
- The order confirmation will be sent via email to the email address provided by the purchaser.
- A contract arises as soon as the goods are sent.
§4 Right of withdrawal
1. as a consumer, i.e. a natural person – who makes an order with the purpose, which can be attributed predominantly neither to the commercial nor the independent professional activity – you are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
The following cancellation policy is pre-formulated by the legislator.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. Explicitly excluded from this are MNMA watches with individual engraving performance, because the purchaser has a personal engraving done. In this case, the personalization is so individual that resaleability must be objectively ruled out and the right of revocation is therefore not applicable.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (MNMA UG, Lassallestraße 51, 99086 Erfurt, Germany) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
- For sold products from our online store MNMA UG grants a warranty of 24 months from the conclusion of the contract. This warranty is in addition to the statutory warranty claims. Explicitly excluded from this are all MNMA products (wristwatches) which are provided with individual engraving. Since these are specially made unique pieces, they are completely excluded from the warranty.
- Within this 24-month warranty period, defects attributable to material and manufacturing defects will be repaired by MNMA UG free of charge.
- The warranty does not apply to:
- All possible damage to the inserted battery.
- Damage to the housing or glass after the conclusion of the contract.
- Damage after accidents.
- Dirt, damage and scratches on the housing after the conclusion of the contract
- The guarantee of all warranty claims shall expressly not apply if the Customer or other persons not designated by MNMA UG for this purpose make repair attempts on their own.
- The warranty period begins from the date of purchase and is not extended after a claim under the 24-month warranty described herein.
§6 Terms of payment
- All prices displayed for orders within the European Union (EU) represent gross prices including statutory VAT.
- For the orders outside the EU, on the other hand, net prices are indicated, since import duties and tax are incurred upon importation into the destination country, which must be paid by the recipient.
- Possession of the goods shall not pass from MNMA UG to the Customer until payment has been made in full.
- The price incl. the already mentioned sales tax as well as the shipping costs will be shown in summary before the purchase. The shipping costs are already listed separately beforehand.
- Payment can be made via prepayment (bank transfer) and the Paypal Plus payment options (Paypal, credit card, direct debit). The conditions of Paypal Plus apply.
- For the payment methods credit card, direct debit and prepayment no Paypal account is required.
- The invoice will be sent to the customer via email. after the purchase.
- If payment is made in advance, the goods will be shipped as soon as the money has been received in the bank account of MNMA UG.
Bank: Commerzbank Erfurt
Account holder: MNMA UG
IBAN: DE41 8204 0000 01555572 00
- Shipping is free of charge in Germany. in the other European countries a shipping fee of 25 Euro will be charged. If import duties and taxes are incurred outside the European Union (EU), these are to be paid by the customer.
- The delivery takes place immediately after receipt of payment, at the latest 2 days afterwards, via DHL.
- If no separate instructions appear in the online shop of MNMA UG, the standard delivery time is 3-5 days within Germany.
- When shipping to a country outside of the Federal Republic of Germany and within the European Union (EU), the delivery takes immediate delivery of goods about 5-7 business days from the date of shipment.
- For deliveries to countries outside the European Union (EU), the delivery time depends on the shipping method and place of dispatch.
- In case of delays the customer immediately informed.
- MNMA UG has no influence on delays in the delivery service.
§8 Notes on the Battery Ordinance
Since MNMA UG sells batteries and rechargeable batteries or watches that contain batteries, we are required by the Battery Act (BattG) to inform you of the following:
Batteries and rechargeable batteries must not be disposed of in household waste. You are legally obligated to return used batteries and rechargeable batteries. Used batteries may contain harmful substances that can damage the environment or your health if not stored or disposed of properly. However, batteries also contain important raw materials such as iron, zinc, manganese or nickel and are recycled. You can either return the batteries to us after use or return them free of charge in the immediate vicinity (e.g. in retail stores or municipal collection points). This crossed-out waste garbage can means that you must not dispose of batteries and rechargeable batteries in household waste.
The following designations exist for the figure shown above:
1 Cd: Battery contains cadmium
2 Hg: Battery contains mercury
3 Pb: Battery contains lead
§9 Liability in case of occurring defects
Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless otherwise stated in the following. This also applies to the representative and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer makes a claim for damages against them. Excluded are claims for damages by the customer due to injury to life, body, health or essential contractual obligations which must necessarily be fulfilled in order to achieve the objective of the contract. Likewise, this does not apply to claims for damages following grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent.
§10 Severability clause
The invalidity of any provision of these GTCs shall not affect the validity of the other paragraphs in the GTCs.
Legal information on the content of the web pages
All contents of the website mnma-uhren.de are subject to the copyright of MNMA UG in unchanged and modified form. Copies, reproductions, distributions and modifications of any kind outside the limits of copyright law and the reading of the website with the help of automated software are prohibited or require the consent of the respective owner.
Exceptions for non-commercial personal use are possible for information purposes. As a general rule, however, permission must be obtained from MNMA UG in advance for all planned copying, reproduction, distribution and modification processes.
All other trademarks, product brands, images and company names or logos cited on these web pages are either the property of MNMA UG, the respective manufacturers (rights holders), the Amazon.de affiliate program. The visual material of the manufacturers remains the property of the respective rights holders and is used by MNMA UG exclusively for the presentation of the offers.
Product descriptions and other information about the product are compiled to the best of our knowledge and belief. Nevertheless, MNMA UG accepts no liability for content that is incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date. Excluded from this limitation of liability are the statutory consumer protection rights of private individuals.
Where reference is made directly or indirectly to links that are outside MNMA UG’s sphere of responsibility, MNMA UG shall only be liable if it is aware of the content and it would have been technically possible and reasonable for it to prevent use in the event of unlawful content. The provider of these pages alone is liable for any content beyond this and in particular for any damage resulting from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, and not the party who merely refers to the respective publication via links. MNMA UG distances itself from third-party content of any kind.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or one of its affiliated companies. As an Amazon affiliate, the author (Sören Lenzner Marketingbüro) earns money on qualified purchases.